Friday, October 17, 2014

Announcing my New Calendar for 2015!

Yes, it's true. I've been wanting to create a calendar with images of my artwork for a few years now, and this year I finally had time to put one together. I think it looks really nice, and all the images came out great. It's interesting to see the images printed out like this, you get a whole different feel for the pieces - as opposed to looking at the images on a computer screen or on a phone. I also went around my studio, taking pictures of interesting textures, to be used for the backgrounds of the date grids.

Below are some images, and the calendars can be purchased here.

They are $30. each, with free shipping to the US. I will ship worldwide and have calculated shipping (minus the $3.40, what they cost to ship in the US) from most other destinations. If your country is not on the 'ship to' list, please let me know and I will figure out the cost, and add it to the list.

They measure 8 1/2" x 22" when open or hanging on the wall. They're digitally printed on heavy paper stock (in the USA) and have a hole for hanging.

Limited Edition of 100.

Order one (or more) today!!!






Thanks for looking!

tom


No comments:

Post a Comment